Members of ABS

Companies

17 companies found

Other address BRANCHES IN SINGAPORE: Capital Square Branch 23 Church Street #01-01 Capital Square Building Singapore 049481 Jurong East Branch 21 Jurong Gateway Road #01-02 CPF Jurong Building Singapore 608546 Orchard Road Branch 40A Orchard Road #01-00… More

China CITIC Bank International Limited ("CNCBI") is 75%-owned by CITIC International Financial Holdings Limited ("CIFH"), which in turn is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China CITIC Bank Corporation Limited ("CNCB"). The remaining 25% of CNCBI are owned… More

Wholesales banking. Other address OVERSEAS OFFICE: Beijing China Head Office No. 25 Finance Street Postcode: 100032 Beijing, China Tel: 86-10-67597114

We provide corporate banking services which include deposits, loan financing, trade financing, remittance services and also wealth management for individual customers. Other address OVERSEAS OFFICE: Head Office No. 7088 Shennan Boulevard Futian District… More

Other address BRANCHES IN SINGAPORE: Asia Square Branch 8 Marina View Level 1 Asia Square Tower 1 Singapore 018960 Asia Square Citigold Centre 8 Marina View Level 21 Asia Square Tower 1 Singapore 018960 Asia Square Citigold Private Client Centre 8 Marina… More

A major international bank with active presence in the world's leading financial markets and with extensive Asian network, Crédit Agricole CIB offers its clients wholesale corporate banking, debt and capital markets, foreign exchange and treasury products,… More

1. Date of Establishment: March 14, 1966 2. History of CTBC Bank Established in 1966, CTBC Bank Co., Ltd. has been through three major stages of development. It started out as China Securities Investment Corporation and was later changed into China… More

Other address HEAD OFFICE: CA INDOSUEZ (SWITZERLAND) SA Quai Général - Guisan 4 1204 Geneva Tel: +41 58 321 9000 Fax: +41 58 321 9100